Multiformat converting traffic source!
Achieve your traffic goals with Adavice DSP: 13% BONUS - PUSH & POP and more!

Step 10 - Analyzing Your PopAds Campaigns using BeMob

RichAds
Thanks @Luke .

If you're still there, In general,

Would you say a good chunk of the whitelists and blacklists that you make are re-usable in other campaigns, even when promoting different niches? Thx!

RichAds
Would you say a good chunk of the whitelists and blacklists that you make are re-usable in other campaigns, even when promoting different niches?
I think this depends quite a bit on the traffic source, but in many cases, yes. For example, if a Source on Zeropark performs well for an offer, I will try duplicating the campaign Source/Targets and test them in a new GEO or even with a new offer/niche (although I'll just typically split test if that's the case). I've noticed this with ZoneIDs in PropellerAds as well. However, I haven't tested it in PopAds.

Quick question for @BeMob , or @PopAds -

There are some variables in PopAds traffic that i would like to optimise for but they don't show up in BeMob reporting... yet...

Does anyone know if it's possible to report back whether or not the impression was a 'PrimeSpot' one and also if it was a Popover/Popunder/Tabunder etc?

Many thanks if so, np if not :geek:

(Could not find them in the PopAds list here so I'm thinking not but i might be missing something so thought what the heck lets post)

Hey,

I will be glad to provide you with the answers on your questions concerning BeMob settings.

>>There are some variables in PopAds traffic that i would like to optimise for but they don't show up in BeMob reporting... yet...

Do you mean that you can not find the report on custom variables from your traffic source?
If so, you will need to select the campaign, then press Report button and find Custom report.
Step 1 https://prnt.sc/qled2w
Step 2 https://prnt.sc/qledh0

Feel free to reach me out if you have any other questions.

Hi @BeMob !

Yeah i cannot find these two custom variables in the report, and also i cannot find them in PopAds' list of tokens, so I presume they are not available, just wondered if you'd seen them being tracked :)

I did find 1 extra custom variable to report on tho: [ADBLOCK] - so for those interested you can add that as a custom variable/parameter in the 'Setup' section of the 'Affiliate Network' tab in BeMob. If it reports a '1' then that click was an AdBlock user.

----

Děkuji!

Hey guys, the first screenshot from this guide showing the reports in Bemob, I am not seeing that on my end as 2nd screenshot of my Bemob is showing, how can I get that view please?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 9.32.44 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 9.32.44 AM.png
    100 KB · Views: 36
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 9.32.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 9.32.20 AM.png
    228.2 KB · Views: 35
Hey guys, the first screenshot from this guide showing the reports in Bemob, I am not seeing that on my end as 2nd screenshot of my Bemob is showing, how can I get that view please?
Is your campaign on PopAds running? It doesn't seem you have any clicks today.

No the campaigns had been done since Friday I think but I could not get to this over the w/e so going through the motions now. You are correct, the dropwodn arrow shows "today" so I changed that to last 7 days and can see the 5 offers now [see screenshot]. So no profit as expected but going through the guide now trying to make sense of everything.

PopADS shows $5 balance

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 10.01.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-13 at 10.01.28 AM.png
    176.5 KB · Views: 22
Since there aren't any conversions at all, any need to proceed with the rest of the guide on Countries and Offers please?

No the campaigns had been done since Friday I think but I could not get to this over the w/e so going through the motions now. You are correct, the dropwodn arrow shows "today" so I changed that to last 7 days and can see the 5 offers now [see screenshot]. So no profit as expected but going through the guide now trying to make sense of everything.

PopADS shows $5 balance
Since there aren't any conversions at all, any need to proceed with the rest of the guide on Countries and Offers please?
No, you need to go back through the BeMob + MOBIPIUM setup because you have it setup wrong. You certainly have a few conversions that did not track. You will be able to see this if you login to your MOBIPIUM account.

Sorry not understanding, how/where do I check this in the mobipium please?
Hi Hopeful,

Hope you are doing great!
Feel free to reach us here privately or check with your dedicated AM, we will help you!

Regards,

MOBIPIUM Affiliates Team.

No, you need to go back through the BeMob + MOBIPIUM setup because you have it setup wrong. You certainly have a few conversions that did not track. You will be able to see this if you login to your MOBIPIUM account.

What exactly does this mean. Should I add $5 to PopAds and redo the campaign with the same 5 offers again? I don't mind, let me know please.

What exactly does this mean. Should I add $5 to PopAds and redo the campaign with the same 5 offers again? I don't mind, let me know please.
Login to your MOBIPIUM account and see if you have any conversions that aren't showing on BeMob. I would not spend anymore money until you actually have tracking setup properly (or confirm you do).

I had done so since your last reply but having trouble understanding some concepts or terminologies or maybe both.

In Mobi I am seeing an entry with 17 conversions. What am I not understanding is how to know exactly which offer from the campaign [screenshot 2] actually got those 17 conversions?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 3.44.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 3.44.42 PM.png
    292.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 4.00.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 4.00.46 PM.png
    75 KB · Views: 34
Hi @Hopeful,

You can see conversions per Offer or per Campaign in our Stats filtering on the top right corner, where it says OfferID now.

Feel free to reach your dedicated AM and he will help you better understanding our stats ;)

Regards,

MOBIPIUM Affiliates Team.

Hi guys,

I would like to share with you my stats for an initial test after spending 5$ and also I definitely screw something up, because Bemob did not track my cost and ROI (BTW... revenue matches with stats from Mobipium dashboard)

@Luke, can you please suggest me what I have done wrong?

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I would like to share with you my stats for an initial test after spending 5$ and also I definitely screw something up, because Bemob did not track my cost and ROI (BTW... revenue matches with stats from Mobipium dashboard)

@Luke, can you please suggest me what I have done wrong?

View attachment 8008
Hmmm, that's odd. I haven't had anyone run into this issue yet. Can you take a screenshot of what your PopAds template looks like? Go to Traffic sources, click on PopAds, and then click Edit:

@Luke, I assume that the problem would be somewhere in the first screenshot because all stats from the initial test shouldn't be displayed in the column None but in the PopAds.

Last edited:
View attachment 8032

@Luke, I assume that the problem would be somewhere in the first screenshot because all stats from the initial test shouldn't be displayed in the column None but in the PopAds.

View attachment 8033
It appears you did not select PopAds when you were setting up your campaign.

Click on Campaigns, click on your campaign name, and click on Edit:

My guess is that PopAds is not selected as the Traffic Source:

You will need to fix this. Once you fix it, you will need to copy/paste your Campaign URL again into PopAds so the correct parameters are added to your link. Then, restart your campaign (you may need to update your budget).