Try unique Push Traffic with bonus!
BroPush has a 1000000 clicks/daily of Real Exclusive Push Traffic from our publishers. Join us now and enjoy 230+ GEO's for your High-Roi advertising!

Step 10 - Analyzing Your PopAds Campaigns using BeMob

RichAds
OfferGate - Sooooo many offers for your traffic
My 2ND test campaign is finished but the conversions do not match as Bemob shows 33 conversions and mobi shows 50?

Also I am not seeing the 'Column' tab this time around in Bemob to remove the unwanted columns?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 12.18.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 12.18.07 PM.png
    146.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 12.17.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 12.17.56 PM.png
    355.8 KB · Views: 38
Hi everyone and @Luke.
I was reading some manuals and courses that suggest to test 1geo = 1campaign.
Also they suggest to dirill down into the data according to steps:
1. Offers+landings
2. Carriers + types of connections
3. Devices
4. Languages
5. OS + versions
6. Browsers + versions
7. CAtegories

And websites IDs as the last data variable.

Im wondering what do you think of this approach and how this is related to your approach to analyze websites and categories on the first place?

Also the one thing I don't understand - you're decided to leave some countries with few hundreads of visits. Yes they have the conversions, but does it make it statistically significant? I mean for example 1 country -> there are 200 visits and 1 conversion and another country didn't have conversions at all but has the same amount of vistors Can we actually say if this data significant to make an assumption and pick one country against the other? Same question is for Categories and websites ids and any other variables.

Another question is: Is it correct way of testing to get large amount of traffic at once? I mean not spreading it accross the week or day? Ive run some campaigns, and I noticed that it can perform differently in different time or day, which makes me think that sending large amount of traffic within one hour will lead to wrong assumptions on testing. Those campaigns didn't have a lot of traffic though, so maybe Im making false judgements.

Thank you, for this tutorial

Last edited:
Im wondering what do you think of this approach and how this is related to your approach to analyze websites and categories on the first place?
Everyone is going to have their own strategy for optimizing campaigns. Since we are running a worldwide campaign to start, I think it makes the most sense to optimize based on GEO first. I do recommend doing 1 GEO = 1 Campaign once you know what GEOs are going to convert at a profitable rate. Typical affiliate offers with only allow a few GEOs so setting up 1 campaign for each GEO is no big deal, but we're working with a worldwide smartlink on this campaign :)

Push only works for certain devices and browsers so it really helps narrow the other targeting/optimizing typically required. Device/OS/Browser is very specific for this campaign (Android phones with Chrome Browser). That is why we jump to WebsiteIDs.

WebsiteIDs are the most specific variable for every click you get from PopAds. Everything else is going to be something you optimize on every single campaign on most traffic sources. I call these Visitor Variables and Traffic Source Variables. Our focus is traffic source variables since the visitor variables are already so small for push notification collection campaigns πŸ‘

Also the one thing I don't understand - you're decided to leave some countries with few hundreads of visits. Yes they have the conversions, but does it make it statistically significant? I mean for example 1 country -> there are 200 visits and 1 conversion and another country didn't have conversions at all but has the same amount of vistors Can we actually say if this data significant to make an assumption and pick one country against the other? Same question is for Categories and websites ids and any other variables.
I agree that you want to have multiple conversions to be able to really have some statistical significance in most cases. The budget in this campaign is pretty low and our goal is more or less to find a few GEOs to test and get profitable. With a bigger campaign with a bigger budget, you are going to want to do more testing and I highly recommend it even on this campaign (you can go back and do a wider test with more money to get more GEOs). BUT, because of our goals for this campaign, I picked my GEOs based on the first $5 spend and the data available from that test. I recommend you do the same if you are following this course.

For EVERY variable you want to have as much data as possible before making optimizations or you will likely over-optimize :) Here is a great thread/discussion about that:

That's very detailed reply @Luke) Thank you.
So basically if I understand correctly. If it is typical offer not some device/carrier/whatever dependent, we have to do testing on 1 GEO and follow this optimization chain?
1. Offers+landings
2. Carriers + types of connections
3. Devices
4. Languages
5. OS + versions
6. Browsers + versions
7. CAtegories
8. Website IDS.

Plus we're using Binomial and Poisson Confidence Intervals calculator and compare to our min conversion rate before we cut something out?

For smartlinks first step would be to test all available GEOS first, right?

Im wondering how this steps should be tested?
People suggest to send some traffic and cut out offers that are not convertable. Then send some traffic again and optimize next variable and so on and look on the data from the current step not from the start of the campaign. That doesn't make sense to me. For examlpe if Im sending traffic on the browsers test step then I have to look on the traffic from the date when all other variables have been optimized already. Why I can't make filtering in my tracker according to current optimization (like exclude carriers, devices etc, that already excluded in traffic source) and check the data for the whole period of the campaign?

Last edited:
Hello, I ran my first $5 campaign a couple of days ago. Mobipium says a got 8 conversions equaling $ 0.38. When I looked at BeMob, there were no stats for the campaign. I'm assuming its a postback issue. Can someone tell me what's missing? I followed all of the steps in the guide. Attached are screenshots.

Attachments

• screenshot 1.png
    screenshot 1.png
    316.6 KB · Views: 29
  • screenshot 2.png
    screenshot 2.png
    306.1 KB · Views: 26
Hello, I ran my first $5 campaign a couple of days ago. Mobipium says a got 8 conversions equaling $ 0.38. When I looked at BeMob, there were no stats for the campaign. I'm assuming its a postback issue. Can someone tell me what's missing? I followed all of the steps in the guide. Attached are screenshots.
Yes, this is definitely a postback issue. Please take a screenshot of the PIXEL page on MOBIPIUM (found here: https://affiliates.mobipium.com/pixel) and post it so I can see what the issue is πŸ‘

I found out it was not a postback issue. I needed to change the filter to indicate which day I wanted to see stats. Mine was set for "today," although I didn't check them until the day after the campaign ran. Changing the filter to 3 days shows the stats for the campaign.

I found out it was not a postback issue. I needed to change the filter to indicate which day I wanted to see stats. Mine was set for "today," although I didn't check them until the day after the campaign ran. Changing the filter to 3 days shows the stats for the campaign.
Perfect πŸ‘

I just ran my first $5. So I will keep Switzerland, Columbia, Turkey and South Korea. How about Brazil? It has the 6 conversions, but AP is only 0.01.

After the optimization, can I run it in any random hour of the day? Since the campaign was first run in a particular hour of the day, if we optimize it and run it in a different hour, wouldn't the data be completely different? Let's say I first run the campaign in an hour when Switzerland is in the afternoon. After the optimization, I run it again in morning hours of Switzerland when people are working. I just feel that after optimization, we are collecting a different set of data. Well, but since Luke said the course is just for us to learn how to optimize, I think it's fine.

If we are really collecting data for an offer, would we ususally run a campaign as short as 15 to 20 minutes with a $5 budget?

Last edited:
Well, but since Luke said the course is just for us to learn how to optimize, I think it's fine.
This is a key thing to keep in mind at this stage - the instructions in the course are aimed at teaching the process in a basic way - setting up accounts, creating a campaign on a traffic source, setting up tracking and setting up an offer, then seeing results come into your tracker and learning to look at them. As you've mentioned - talking about the hours of the day - there are other factors that you need to consider, but I wouldn't worry about that for this first campaign. There are a lot more factors to consider and I'd suggest just making a decision that seems right then running another $5 as per the guide. But then go through the whole process a few times and trying different things until you feel comfortable.

This is a key thing to keep in mind at this stage - the instructions in the course are aimed at teaching the process in a basic way - setting up accounts, creating a campaign on a traffic source, setting up tracking and setting up an offer, then seeing results come into your tracker and learning to look at them. As you've mentioned - talking about the hours of the day - there are other factors that you need to consider, but I wouldn't worry about that for this first campaign. There are a lot more factors to consider and I'd suggest just making a decision that seems right then running another $5 as per the guide. But then go through the whole process a few times and trying different things until you feel comfortable.
Thank you so much. You explain it with more depth, which is more than "just learning how to optimize." I feel like the course has more meaning than before.

Wow this is really great. I've made it this far. I'm waiting for my campaign to approve. This is the most valuable step by step instructions I've ever come across. Let's hope this is not another hype that gets me no where. In saying that I feel confident to actually start making money. Thanks Luke. I appreciate all these steps you have shown.

Wow this is really great. I've made it this far. I'm waiting for my campaign to approve. This is the most valuable step by step instructions I've ever come across. Let's hope this is not another hype that gets me no where. In saying that I feel confident to actually start making money. Thanks Luke. I appreciate all these steps you have shown.
I appreciate your kind words. The course is to teach you a strategy you can then apply to any offer πŸ‘