Link Directory Contest - $1000 in Prizes

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I mentioned in our summary of activity for November that I was looking for ideas to get more ratings/reviews in our Link Directory. Well, it's time to put my money where my mouth is ๐Ÿค‘

affLIFT will be paying out $1000 in prizes on January 1st to 20 random people who rate their favorite traffic source, tracker, spy tool, landing page builder, affiliate network, or any other resource in our Link Directory!

Participation is easy:
  1. Browse through the Link Directory and find the listing for a resource you use or have used (for example, maybe you use the BeMob tracker?).
  2. Click the Leave a rating button (shown below).
  3. Choose your star rating (1-5 with 5 being best).
  4. Type in a helpful review about your experience with the product/service. There is a specific amount of characters you must use so please be as details as possible so it will help other members choose whether or not they want to use that product/service.
  5. Click Submit rating.
  6. Come back to this thread and tell us which listing you rated so we can take a look! :)
That's it โœ…

I will choose 20 random ratings from people who replied below that they submitted their rating. Each person will get $50 paid to them via PayPal. You can rate all the relevant tools/services you use and reply for each one. So, the same person can potentially win more than once. HOWEVER, you can only be chosen once for each category. Here is a list of all the categories (PPV and Push Notifications are each their own category under the main Traffic Sources category so you can enter by rating 1 of each type of traffic source) :)

How to leave your own rating

The instructions are above, but here are screenshots for the steps:

Step 2:

Step 3/4/5:

Let me know if you have any questions. Please be honest in your ratings/reviews. It will help everyone ๐Ÿ‘

Adsterra
Another review submit for Zeropark Push :)

I have submitted a couple of reviews but will do more as I have worked with most of the networks and tools from the directory so far.

Are reviews written in the past accepted, too?

Anyway, I've submitted a review for @MaxBounty :) Will submit more review soon.

Appreciate the ratings and reviews so far. Keep them coming ๐Ÿ‘

1 Kintura review :)