Case Study EZMob Pops with Smart Push Conversions

Luke

Admin
Staff member
The other day, @EZmob.com announced they were selling their pop traffic at a $0.10 CPM with a limited budget of $200/day. You have to pick 10 GEOs in order to get the low CPM deal, but I have a ton of GEOs I am focused on with my push subscription campaign so I decided to give it a try.

Well, that was a good choice :D

ezmob-png.4503

I am sending traffic to a smart link I created for myself for push notification subscriptions. I basically use Kintura (@Kintura) to select the push subscription link from various sources (PeerFly, DatsPush, Evadav, Mobipium, etc).

I am going to create a lot of competition for myself by posting this, but if you have a pop campaign that works across many GEOs with a proven track record, you might want to give EZMob a try.

You never know where your next opportunity might ... pop up :D 🚀

EZmob.com

Partner
Thanks for the feedback Luke.

And you guys can enjoy the crazy promo for yourself as well -
EZmob.com

For more details, feel free to PM me here, or in Skype - live:shay.w_2

:geek:
Cheers
Shai :)

Luke

Admin
Staff member
152% ROI today so far. Had to adjust some GEOs and do some optimizations. Not upset about it though :)

chervenkov

What you mean with smart links created for yourself - custom landings or something else? Or you just rotate them?

Luke

Admin
Staff member
screen-shot-2019-06-06-at-1-57-07-pm-png.4525

Having a hard time spending today. I'm guessing it's because my competition has increased :) Obviously happy with the current results though.

@Kintura, I need you guys to make it so the daypart sorting is based on the hour so it actually works right :D

Luke

Admin
Staff member
I also noticed that some of the places I am sending the EZMob traffic weren't even detecting the traffic as clicks. I understand that with pops there will be cases where the window is closed before the load. Despite pretty good results overall (assuming I don't have other revenue from other sources I was sending the traffic revoked), there is definitely something questionable with this traffic.

@EZmob.com you might want to look into your partners you are getting traffic from. I know of a few other people who were kicked for using your traffic since I started talking about it.