Announcing New Adult Ads Spy Tool : AdPeriscope

Galaksion Contest

Anstrex

Grand Guru
VIP
Partner
Hey My Fellow Marketers,

We have recently launched a spy tool geared towards adult marketers. It is called AdPeriscope.

If you are starting out or thinking of getting into adult marketing, this tool is indispensable. Here are a few features that makes us unique:

Awesome Coverage
  • Data from 8 major adult ad networks (together they control 95%+ inventory in adult market)
  • 56 countries (all major traffic producing countries are covered)
  • Mobile Data From 152 Carriers (spy on elusive campaigns targeted only on mobile carrier traffic :cool:)
  • Both Native & Display Inventory
Best Searching & Filtering Capability
  • You can filter ads by
    • Ad Networks
    • Country
    • Language
    • Tracker
    • Affiliate Networks
    • Banner Size
    • Mobile Carrier
    • Device Type
  • Search by banner text. We perform image analysis on each banner to recognize the text and tag each banner so you can easily search it with text. Here is an example:
  • Advanced Searching Capability for complex search. You can use multiple search phrases and link them by boolean operators like "AND" "OR" "NOT" to precisely find stuff you are looking for.

Detailed Campaign Statistics
  • Daily campaign activity
  • Full sized landing page screenshots
  • Full publisher analysis clearly showing the sites where campaign is performing well
  • Traffic share data based on country, device type and ad network
synopsis2.png publisher_tab.png geo.png
Landing Page Ripper Like No Other

We have included the same awesome landing page ripping tool that we provide on Anstrex. The ripping process is 4 step process:
  1. Download any page on demand (proxy support provided for geo specific landers)
  2. Edit using our internal editor (change your affiliate links, text etc)
  3. Optimize the page (we compress everything for faster loading)
  4. Upload it on Amazon directly OR get a zip file and deploy it on your hosting server
The whole process can take as little as 5 minutes and you don't have to download or edit a single file on your PC if you are hosting on Amazon. You can split test landers like crazy!

There are so many other features that I have not listed for the sake of keeping this post short & sweet but please check them out by visiting our site.

I would also like to say that we have priced AdPeriscope affordably so you can spend money on your campaign, where it belongs. To make the deal even more sweet, we are providing exclusive 20% discount to all afflift members.

Edu-Money
This is very cool. Nice work. Looks like you have another winner just like Anstrex :)

Hey My Fellow Marketers,

We have recently launched a spy tool geared towards adult marketers. It is called AdPeriscope.

View attachment 2346

If you are starting out or thinking of getting into adult marketing, this tool is indispensable. Here are a few features that makes us unique:

Awesome Coverage
  • Data from 8 major adult ad networks (together they control 95%+ inventory in adult market)
  • 56 countries (all major traffic producing countries are covered)
  • Mobile Data From 152 Carriers (spy on elusive campaigns targeted only on mobile carrier traffic :cool:)
  • Both Native & Display Inventory
Best Searching & Filtering Capability
  • You can filter ads by
    • Ad Networks
    • Country
    • Language
    • Tracker
    • Affiliate Networks
    • Banner Size
    • Mobile Carrier
    • Device Type
  • Search by banner text. We perform image analysis on each banner to recognize the text and tag each banner so you can easily search it with text. Here is an example:
  • Advanced Searching Capability for complex search. You can use multiple search phrases and link them by boolean operators like "AND" "OR" "NOT" to precisely find stuff you are looking for.

Detailed Campaign Statistics
  • Daily campaign activity
  • Full sized landing page screenshots
  • Full publisher analysis clearly showing the sites where campaign is performing well
  • Traffic share data based on country, device type and ad network
View attachment 2349 View attachment 2347 View attachment 2350
Landing Page Ripper Like No Other

We have included the same awesome landing page ripping tool that we provide on Anstrex. The ripping process is 4 step process:
  1. Download any page on demand (proxy support provided for geo specific landers)
  2. Edit using our internal editor (change your affiliate links, text etc)
  3. Optimize the page (we compress everything for faster loading)
  4. Upload it on Amazon directly OR get a zip file and deploy it on your hosting server
The whole process can take as little as 5 minutes and you don't have to download or edit a single file on your PC if you are hosting on Amazon. You can split test landers like crazy!

There are so many other features that I have not listed for the sake of keeping this post short & sweet but please check them out by visiting our site.

I would also like to say that we have priced AdPeriscope affordably so you can spend money on your campaign, where it belongs. To make the deal even more sweet, we are providing exclusive 20% discount to all afflift members.

Which are the networks covered?

Hi @nicholas145 , Can you contact us using our internal support chat? It will be better to deal with the problems using our internal support system. Thanks.

Been using this for 2 weeks soon and I have to say I love it, easy to navigate and I find what I looking for fast and easy and the price level is very good.

@Tak
Paypal is not an option unfortunately. They will not allow any product that has adult content irrespective of what it is about. It is automatically considered as a high risk item and declined. This is the reason why we had to separate the brands (Anstrex for mainstream and Adplexity for adult). We can only work with certain merchant account providers that allow adult related content.

We are thinking of adding Paxum in the future.