• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Get a 5% bonus when you sign up or login to Zeropark and make a deposit! Start buying push, pop, and domain redirect traffic.
    Claim Your Zeropark Bonus

Follow Along [Zeropark Contest] + Voluum + Maxbounty. The quest for my first profitable campaign.

brattfjall

Hello everyone. I'm currently running a survey offer from Max on ZP. I'm doing desktop push. Voluum is my tracker. My goal for this month is to see one green campaign. The offer I'm running has 4 landing pages from the offer owner and I wanted to split test all 4 using Voluum.
LP1-4.jpg
LP split test.jpg
So according to this it looks like voluum is making an effort to send traffic to all individual pages. However...

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now