Follow Along [Zeropark Contest] + Voluum + Maxbounty. The quest for my first profitable campaign.

CrakRevenue

brattfjall

Lurker
Hello everyone.

I'm currently running a survey offer from Max on ZP. I'm doing desktop push. Voluum is my tracker.

My goal for this month is to see one green campaign.

The offer I'm running has 4 landing pages from the offer owner and I wanted to split test all 4 using Voluum.

lp1-4-jpg.10787

lp-split-test-jpg.10788

So according to this, it looks like voluum is making an effort to send traffic to all individual pages. However, when I put the campaign url in my browser to check if I'm getting different landing pages I always got the same page. As you can see there I did over 30 clicks and still, always I saw the same page, but voluum thinks I'm seeing different ones. MaxBounty also thinks I'm seeing different pages.
Don't mind the suspicious clicks, its because I'm using a VPN to test because I'm not in the US.

mb-split-jpg.10789

The one with the 13 clicks is the one I kept seeing but it still registered some clicks for the other ones even though I always saw the same one. Is there any fix for this?
I've checked the links from maxbounty several times

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!