Get the laziest profit

Adsterra

ProPush

Super Contributor
Partner
What if we told you there’s a way to increase your campaign income up to 30% with the minimum effort?

You can do it with ProPush.me!

ProPush.me is a platform that helps affiliates and webmasters with landing pages/websites monetize traffic by using push subscriptions. This is an efficient way to make extra profit with their CPA offers that doesn’t interrupt the main offer flow.

How does ProPush.me work?​

• You add the ProPush.me subscription tag to the main offer’s landing page and continue working with traffic as usual
  • Users visiting the landing page may subscribe to notifications or not. In both cases, they stay and see your main offer
  • ProPush.me monetizes the audience from your landing page and you get extra earnings with the traffic you're buying
Best converting verticals: Sweepstakes, Social, Utilities, eCommerce, iGaming.

That’s not all for the good news. ProPush.me provides an exclusive $50 for all affLIFT users. How to get it?

📍 Register at ProPush.me
📍 Use promo code AFFLPROFIT23 in the ‘PromoCode’ field while registering
📍 Get $50+ bonus for your first payout at ProPush.me!

Want to get even more extra profit with ProPush.me? Read these real case studies to learn how:

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!