Get the laziest profit

BeMob + affLIFT

ProPush

Super Contributor
Partner
What if we told you there’s a way to increase your campaign income up to 30% with the minimum effort?

You can do it with ProPush.me!

ProPush.me is a platform that helps affiliates and webmasters with landing pages/websites monetize traffic by using push subscriptions. This is an efficient way to make extra profit with their CPA offers that doesn’t interrupt the main offer flow.

How does ProPush.me work?​

• You add the ProPush.me subscription tag to the main offer’s landing page and continue working with traffic as usual
  • Users visiting the landing page may subscribe to notifications or not. In both cases, they stay and see your main offer
  • ProPush.me monetizes the audience from your landing page and you get extra earnings with the traffic you're buying
Best converting verticals: Sweepstakes, Social, Utilities, eCommerce, iGaming.

That’s not all for the good news. ProPush.me provides an exclusive $50 for all affLIFT users. How to get it?

📍 Register at ProPush.me
📍 Use promo code AFFLPROFIT23 in the ‘PromoCode’ field while registering
📍 Get $50+ bonus for your first payout at ProPush.me!

Want to get even more extra profit with ProPush.me? Read these real case studies to learn how:
👉 Join ProPush.me now and get the easiest profit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy High-quality Push Traffic Here! Fast and Safe.
I have a very bad experience with ProPush as well as several friends. I do not advise anyone to work with them
I have had a very good experience with ProPush as well as several friends. I advise everyone to work with them.

I have had a very good experience with ProPush as well as several friends. I advise everyone to work with them.

View attachment 47274
Be aware that if I send you my profits with other networks, you will be ashamed of bragging about these profits. The issue is that I was wronged, so I am speaking for myself. You must respect yourself as an admin of this forum, be neutral, and respect people's problems instead of colluding and bragging in front of people. I know that I am not supposed to publish this in other people's posts, and I am sorry, but after this behavior from you, I am convinced that you are complicit with them.

Be aware that if I send you my profits with other networks, you will be ashamed of bragging about these profits. The issue is that I was wronged, so I am speaking for myself. You must respect yourself as an admin of this forum, be neutral, and respect people's problems instead of colluding and bragging in front of people. I know that I am not supposed to publish this in other people's posts, and I am sorry, but after this behavior from you, I am convinced that you are complicit with them.
No, I am simply showing the other side of the coin. You are complaining about ProPush on every thread (which you have now apologized for) so I think it's important that other people see that not everyone has had a problem with ProPush.

Complicit with them? I'm not sure I understand what you are implying.

Stop posting about this on every thread. Your thread has been created for you to help you solve your problem.

Like everyone else here on affLIFT, I am allowed to share my opinion and experiences. You just won't see me trying to hijack every thread with it.

No, I am simply showing the other side of the coin. You are complaining about ProPush on every thread (which you have now apologized for) so I think it's important that other people see that not everyone has had a problem with ProPush.

Complicit with them? I'm not sure I understand what you are implying.

Stop posting about this on every thread. Your thread has been created for you to help you solve your problem.

Like everyone else here on affLIFT, I am allowed to share my opinion and experiences. You just won't see me trying to hijack every thread with it.
Yes, I made a mistake when I talked about the topic in another post. I apologize to everyone, especially the author of the post. I just got angry when I felt they wronged me. Sorry