Top Content - February 2020

Galaksion Contest

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Last month was our best February ever and not just because there was an extra day :)

Here is a summary of the top threads, topics, articles, directory listings, and members from February. I HIGHLY recommend you take a look through these threads that were viewed over 200,000 times!

1583524315207.png

Top Threads

Chrome 80 was a big part of our discussions last month, but we also saw some great new follow alongs and case studies published by members.

Top Topics

Push notifications and PPV dominated the topics discussed within our forum, but it was great to see a lot of posts about landing pages and native ad traffic. I believe we'll see more and more content around native published this year and definitely even more about landing pages!
  • Push Notifications
  • PPV
  • Getting Started
  • Landing Pages
  • Native

Top Articles

We have a few new articles published last month on affLIFT and the top one was a great article by @Laurent about how to run affiliate campaigns using Google Ads (Laurent owns AnyTrack and previously ran TrackingDesk).

If you are interested in getting an Article published on affLIFT, let me know!

1583524064249.png

Top Link Directory Listings

Our Link Directory continues to grow every month and last month we saw a TON of new traffic. One of our Partners, @MyLead, now has affLIFT listed on their publisher backend and it helped drive a lot of new traffic to their listing.
Pro Tip for Partners: Add a link to your directory listing somewhere on your site so your current members can post ratings/reviews and help get you more exposure from our 30,000+ members!

Top Members

We had several new members step it up last month and post some great content. A special thank you goes to these guys listed as the most active members from February!
We just crossed 30,000 members and we're continuing to see more and more activity every month. We're quickly becoming the most active affiliate marketing forum and, in my opinion, definitely the best!

Onward and upward 🚀

RollerAds
30k nice, what’s the target date for 40k :p

30k nice, what’s the target date for 40k :p
Not sure. Everything is organic right now. I’m going to start some big ad campaigns soon so that should add some fuel to the fire :)

Last month was our best February ever and not just because there was an extra day :)

Here is a summary of the top threads, topics, articles, directory listings, and members from February. I HIGHLY recommend you take a look through these threads that were viewed over 200,000 times!

View attachment 9265

Top Threads

Chrome 80 was a big part of our discussions last month, but we also saw some great new follow alongs and case studies published by members.

Top Topics

Push notifications and PPV dominated the topics discussed within our forum, but it was great to see a lot of posts about landing pages and native ad traffic. I believe we'll see more and more content around native published this year and definitely even more about landing pages!
  • Push Notifications
  • PPV
  • Getting Started
  • Landing Pages
  • Native

Top Articles

We have a few new articles published last month on affLIFT and the top one was a great article by @Laurent about how to run affiliate campaigns using Google Ads (Laurent owns AnyTrack and previously ran TrackingDesk).

If you are interested in getting an Article published on affLIFT, let me know!

View attachment 9264

Top Link Directory Listings

Our Link Directory continues to grow every month and last month we saw a TON of new traffic. One of our Partners, @MyLead, now has affLIFT listed on their publisher backend and it helped drive a lot of new traffic to their listing.
Pro Tip for Partners: Add a link to your directory listing somewhere on your site so your current members can post ratings/reviews and help get you more exposure from our 30,000+ members!

Top Members

We had several new members step it up last month and post some great content. A special thank you goes to these guys listed as the most active members from February!
We just crossed 30,000 members and we're continuing to see more and more activity every month. We're quickly becoming the most active affiliate marketing forum and, in my opinion, definitely the best!

Onward and upward 🚀
So glad I stumbled upon this forum