• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Building push subs with EVADAV Streams

MGID

servandosilva

πŸŒŠπŸπŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ§‹πŸŒ΄
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've been working with EVADAV on the advertiser side for a while and they have improved their platform a lot. Recently I even tested their pop traffic although the bids were a bit higher than most networks I work with.

Luke recently started a follow along gathering push subs using their streams and they seem like a nice alternative to Monetizer or Mobipium, so let's put them to test!

EVADAV allows you to create a stream (I'd consider this like a website) and then add widgets (ad units) to it in the form of pops, push notifications and floating push as well.

We're going to buy traffic and send it to that widget, so here's how I created a widget at EVADAV:

evadav-create-stream-jpg.8777

In this case, I want to build push notifications in the form of pop ups, but you can also add them natively to your landers as most people do with Monetizer.

You need to name your widget and it will work as an offer in your tracker. Also, I'm using Voluum and that's how the postback link is set up so everything works correctly (obviously your domain will

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!