• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

TONIC vs MegaPush

AdsEmpire

sokhamoeun

Contributor
Hello Luke & Friends.
I need your advice. I want to test my first campaign with PPV between TONIC and MegaPush which ones is best for me to test my first campaigns. You know I lost with PopAds.

Luke I don't understand yet about how to setup traffic sources in Bemob of Bing, Tonic, PropellerAds, MegaPush and ect...
Luke, May you or anyone help me to create tutorial? I would appreciate for your tutorial of how to setup traffic sources in Bemob. just this point of setting up traffic source that I don't understand yet.

Hopefully Luke and everyone can help me. I do hope that this community can help and guide me how to extra income with PeerFly.

Luke and everyone help me, please. I truly

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!