I bought PeerFly (.com)

1win
I once imagine how you felt when you bought and got to own the Peerfly domain which had been managed by your previous workplace.
Congrats, Luke. I and many folks here support you :)

RollerAds
Congrats!
You have to launch it again
And I am willing to invest πŸ’°

That's how I just found this site. I was over at Peerfly about 10 years ago and recently typed in the URL to see what offers they currently had and was redirected here
Looking at the stats...it appears are you not the only one still visiting that domain :D

Looking at the stats...it appears are you not the only one still visiting that domain :D
Got to be honest I did visit it the other day too πŸ˜‚

You were a great AM, mate. That's how I met and how you made trust by most of us.
peerfly.com belongs to the correct person now.

You were a great AM, mate. That's how I met and how you made trust by most of us.
peerfly.com belongs to the correct person now.
I appreciate you saying that ❀️

Congratulations Luke!

The Eagle brand was so great and popular, and you need to figure out how to revive its old glory. The group is very supportive, so something better should come out of this brand. With the new developments in technology, I believe greater automation of tasks is possible.

I would like to suggest developing a service that leverages the existing reputation and trust of the brands you partner with here at Afflift and that increases your credibility and authority. I'm not sure what that exactly is at the moment, but check if there are gaps that exist that, if bridged, can help you serve this community and the brands better.

Happy new year to the Afflift community!

Congratulations Luke!

The Eagle brand was so great and popular, and you need to figure out how to revive its old glory. The group is very supportive, so something better should come out of this brand. With the new developments in technology, I believe greater automation of tasks is possible.

I would like to suggest developing a service that leverages the existing reputation and trust of the brands you partner with here at Afflift and that increases your credibility and authority. I'm not sure what that exactly is at the moment, but check if there are gaps that exist that, if bridged, can help you serve this community and the brands better.

Happy new year to the Afflift community!
I agree! Thanks πŸ˜€