Follow Along TacoLoco + iMonetizeIt + ProPush

MGID

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
In this follow along, I am combining a few things I've been testing over the past few weeks. First, I want to test a new GEO with TacoLoco since my previous campaigns are showing a lot of promise:

and I'm also seeing some interesting results with a dating campaign I'm running:

and lastly, I want to see how ProPush can help/hurt my overall revenue (maybe push the campaign ROI positive?) so I'm going to split test that:

Here is the campaign overview:

Traffic Source: TacoLoco
Affiliate Network: iMonetizeIt + ProPush.me
Tracker: Voluum

I deposited another $100 on TacoLoco that I hope to use for this campaign. The payouts in the GEO I am focused on are low, but so is the CPC. We'll see how it goes πŸ‘

MGID
For the setup of this campaign, I utilized Voluum's paths to create a flow with 3 different options:

Default = default lander with no back button or smart tag
Back Button = default lander with back button script going to ProPush.me trafficback link
Smart Tag = default lander with ProPush smart tag for push collection (no back button script)

I didn't go through the trouble of trying to get everything to report from ProPush into Voluum so I'll run separate reports for the back button and smart tag revenue. But, I'm happy to say we already have 1 conversion on the main offer :)

And I'm also seeing 1 new push subscriber on ProPush.

Will the traffic keep converting? We'll see!

Wow, the push sub profit from ProPush is kind of insane. Now, I need to figure out how to track this in Voluum πŸ˜†

Edit:

Does setting up the postback here track subscriptions AND revenue?

My CTR on these campaigns has been horrible so far but the results are actually great πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

My results:

and the ProPush smart tag is performing well:

So, basically I need to test some new creatives to increase my CTR because overall this thing looks good for a campaign that has spent less than $1 πŸ˜†

Alright, so this is the last update I'll probably do until Monday, but I just made a new creative and it has the second best CTR so far that I've been able to achieve with TacoLoco and is 2-4x as good as the previous one.

Now, let's let it run all weekend and see how it goes πŸ‘

Alright, time to play some catch up from the weekend.

Saturday and Sunday weren't pretty, but the spend on this campaign is pretty miserable. I don't really like to entertain campaigns with such low potential, but it's been fun to play around in a new GEO and some more TacoLoco and ProPush testing.

A breakdown of the campaigns:

The all campaign is the last one I created with a different creative to try to get a higher CTR on the push ad. It also only has 1 landing page that utilizes back button redirect and ProPush push sub (smart tag).

The only really interesting thing we can breakdown is that dating campaign and the LP variations:

The back button does not seem to be negatively impacting the campaign.

Alright, now let's take a look at ProPush. I am most interested in how the "all" campaign is doing with ProPush:

Because of using ProPush and back button on that campaign, it's actually profitable.

cost: $5.07
offer revenue: $4.08
back button: $0.55
propush: $0.99

So, while it's not a HUGE winner, it is a winner. If I had not included back button and ProPush collection, it would look a lot different. Time to test this on other traffic sources as well to see if I can get more volume with similar results. I might also test another smartlink on the back button since Monetizer has only generated $0.55 on 388 clicks.

Summary: are you using back button and push collection? If not, you're missing out!

I've let this campaign continue to run and it's been pretty consistent :)

Yesterday, I had my best performance. Still far from making a ton of money, but it'll pay for a coffee or two. Plus, I am now testing other GEOs for this same offer across multiple traffic sources (RollerAds is looking great too btw).

ProPush is going great. Highly recommend you test it on your LPs πŸ‘

And, as usual, Monetizer smartlink is the best performing one I've been able to find for back button traffic. I'm getting a steady amount of conversions and also collecting push subscribers who aren't converting on the main offer.

Recommended combo πŸ’ͺπŸ‘‡

Affiliate Network: iMonetizeIt
Back Button: Monetizer
Push Collection: ProPush
Landing Page: Survey

Last edited:
@Luke what is this Smart Tag what does a landing page look like with this Smart Tag? Is that classic rectangle that appears and asks you if you want to receive notifications or if you can explain a little better please what it is and how it behaves?
Thanks

@Luke, PropPush pay by share revenue or base on subscribe ? how compare to monetize ?

@arif, what are your mean with pop under script ? -> is it open 2 offer one is new tab and another is current tab ?

Thanks guys

@Luke what is this Smart Tag what does a landing page look like with this Smart Tag? Is that classic rectangle that appears and asks you if you want to receive notifications or if you can explain a little better please what it is and how it behaves?
Thanks
Yeah, the Smart Tag is basically just push collection and adds the notice you are talking about. PropellerAds has a great PDF explaining it here:

PropPush pay by share revenue or base on subscribe ? how compare to monetize ?
They pay a revshare to start, but they do have a CPS (per subscriber) option once you are setup. I'm using the revshare and very happy with it. Making more than from Monetizer from it right now.

Alright, this is the last update I'll do for this follow along but the campaign will continue to run indefinitely because it's doing great.

Since Friday, the stats are:

Stats πŸ’°

Offer Revenue: $10.33
Monetizer Back Button Revenue: $5.79
ProPush Push Sub Revenue: $19.27

Total Revenue: $35.39
Total Cost: $9.29

PROFIT: $26.10 (280% ROI)

Alright, this is the last update I'll do for this follow along but the campaign will continue to run indefinitely because it's doing great.

Since Friday, the stats are:

Stats πŸ’°

Offer Revenue: $10.33
Monetizer Back Button Revenue: $5.79
ProPush Push Sub Revenue: $19.27

Total Revenue: $35.39
Total Cost: $9.29

PROFIT: $26.10 (280% ROI)

Do you use smartlinck or single offert from iMonetizeit?
You only spent $9.29 in 3 days?
Thanks

Hey Everyone.

I read this thread 3 days ago and decided to take action and implement Pro-Push's Push Collection Tag.
As I suggested by Luke I did not bother to test their back button smart link (they call it something else).

But just after 3 days of testing I am here to reinforce Luke's finding.

Tier 2 Geo.
Monetizer (Time Frame: 30 days of August)
Push Sub's

Back Button

Total: $4.33 + $15.82 = $20.15 (in 30 days)

Tier 2 Geo. (Same Geo and Same TS)
Pro Push (Time Frame: 3 days of September)
Push Sub's

Total: $10.42 (In 3 days)

Now comparing the number of subs I got last month (10,968 in Monetizer) to this month (1619 in Pro-Push).
The estimated revenue based on the current trajectory would have been close to 100$ to 150$ just from Push Subs.
And as advertised that would have been close to 10% to 20% of the total revenue from Pro Push, unlike Monetizer.

Big Thanks to Luke. πŸ’°