• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Do you want to get more profit for your main offer and landing page? Earn $1000 and get a $350 bonus with ProPush!
    Learn More about ProPush

Do you want to earn up to 35% more revenue? Then check this thread out and earn more with ProPush!

ProPush

Contributor
Partner

Affiliates who work with different offers usually use pre-landers to "warm up" users and make them convert the offer. Actually, the secret is that having a pre-lander gives you the ability to monetize your traffic even more!

If you add a ProPush Smart Tag on the pre-lander of your main offer, you will see a serious difference in your profit! Moreover, it won’t affect the conversion rate of your main offer. This means that you’ll be combining both actions: converting traffic into leads and at the same time collecting subscriptions and get paid for this.

BTW, right now you can get not only +35% to your main offer, but DOUBLE your first payout up to $100 as a new affiliate! If you’re not registered at ProPush yet, you need to go through the following steps:
  • Register here and use promocode AFFLIFT100;
  • Add one or several langing pages to your account;
  • Use Smart Tag at your landing pages;
  • Get +35% to your main offer + X2 to your first payout at the platform!

💸 The Smart Tag is a unique extra monetization format that is suitable for any vertical you work with!

Moreover, setting up a ProPush Smart tag is really easy and fast! Try it now 👉 https://bit.ly/3z6pVLO

Luke

Admin
Staff member
Smart Tag has been working awesome for me:

You can find my follow along using it here:

I'm using it on all my campaigns now :D

Also, the payment schedule at ProPush is awesome and I recently got my first 4 figure payment from them 🚀

Luke

Admin
Staff member
@ProPush what is the minimum payout and how often do you make the payments?
Thanks

I asked about pay schedule in their live chat last week since I had a pretty big balance and this is what I was told:
We pay on weekly basis every Thursday with 4 days hold period (during this period our Policy team check the traffic quality).
The payouts start from $100.

HAkorehdeh

Contributor
@ProPush actually sucks IMO. Why would they ask for a selfie with my ID card on hand?! I'm aware of the new KYC stuff and I had already forwarded those to 'em BUT A SELFIE AGAIN??!! WTF is happening? did anyone also experience that??

Luke

Admin
Staff member
@ProPush actually sucks IMO. Why would they ask for a selfie with my ID card on hand?! I'm aware of the new KYC stuff and I had already forwarded those to 'em BUT A SELFIE AGAIN??!! WTF is happening? did anyone also experience that??
What's the big deal with sending them a selfie if you already sent them the docs? I'm pretty well known and I've had to do it myself with a few different companies in the industry 🤷‍♂️

I do not like the KYC stuff at all. But, it's out of all of our hands. ProPush is just doing what they have to do to protect themselves and follow the rules they've been given (not their rules).

HAkorehdeh

Contributor
What's the big deal with sending them a selfie if you already sent them the docs? I'm pretty well known and I've had to do it myself with a few different companies in the industry 🤷‍♂️

I do not like the KYC stuff at all. But, it's out of all of our hands. ProPush is just doing what they have to do to protect themselves and follow the rules they've been given (not their rules).
Well, it sucks! But I have sent that too. I hope they don't ask for my head after this.

noisyboy

Super Contributor
@Luke Since you are using ProPush actively now, can you tell me what's bringing you the most profits? Is it the smart tag or the trafficback?

Also, are you working on CPS or Revshare? Because I've tried their push collection revshare on one of my campaigns and the results are not that great (too soon to speak I guess).

samueleto1

Super Contributor
Y
I'm using it on all my campaigns now :D
You mean all your landing?

didn't your CPA earning decreased? I've been wanting to try using it on my landing.. but Am just afraid it might end up messing with my CPA earning..

Luke

Admin
Staff member
@Luke Since you are using ProPush actively now, can you tell me what's bringing you the most profits? Is it the smart tag or the trafficback?
I'm only using the smart tag right now with no trafficback. I don't want to redirect the user at all away from my landing page because my landing pages are converting well. The smart tag is just to collect push subs.

didn't your CPA earning decreased? I've been wanting to try using it on my landing.. but Am just afraid it might end up messing with my CPA earning..
I split tested it and did not see a decrease in conversion rate on my main offer the landing page is for. But, as I mentioned, I am not redirect the user away from my landing page if they allow or deny the push sub. Just keeping them on the LP.

Maybe I will do another one for a case study :)