• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - itโ€™s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Follow Along PropellerAds + Golden Goose + Zeydoo + ProPush (First Campaign) #ProfitSeasonsPropellerAds

Edu-Money

LazyGuy

Super Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Trafic Source: PropellerAds
๐Ÿ”— Traffic Type: Pop-under + Push
โœ… Affiliate Network: Golden Goose, Zeydoo, ProPush
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: BeMob
๐ŸŒ Geo: Tier 2
๐Ÿ’ฐPayout: $2
๐Ÿ Goal: Get basic understanding how it works and try to optimize and get +$1 in profit.

This is my first Pop-under+ Push campaign.

I picked up a sweepstakes offer from Golden Goose. Since it's a sweepstakes offer I wanted to try both traffic formats and learn how they perform. I've used backunder script of @Luke. Attached mobile offer to back button and smart survey offer on popunder click button. I've also monetized my pre-lander with ProPush.

Note : Pre-lander design is same but I've created two separate URLs and created two separate campaigns in BeMob.

PropellerAds doesn't recommend using ProPush Smart Tag for Push traffic. What's your experience? Also I think it's too late for PropellerAds December : Snowy Season contest.

I've set daily budget $10 for the campaigns. The goal is to get in green zone with at least $1 in profit.

I will upload campaign

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!