• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POPโ€™s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along Pops to $xx/day

Adsterra

#๏ธโƒฃ Attempt: 2
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PopAds, PropellerAds
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Voluum
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Smart Survey
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: ~ $0.08 - $0.48
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I try to implement what I have learned from my last FA and from what I read in the mean time. Also I read smart surveys are really good offers.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: Trying ProPush from the beginning or when I have winner LPs.

Before this FA starts I want to take a quick look at my take aways from my last FA to have it in mind and stick to them.
- Be patient
- Do not try to optimize with too little data
- Set budgets before launching
- Make your rules and stick to it
- PropellerAds CPA Goal is amazing, especially for newbies like me
- From what I read, if my initial campaign for a GEO has a ROI < -60% it is not worth optimizing (at least as beginner I guess)
- When to cut zones with conversions, with this guide (worked well for me): here

Now, why did I choose Zeydoo Smart Surveys?

Attachments

• 1693246952521.png
    1693246952521.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!