Page Could Not Be Loaded Error

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Over the past few days, I've had a couple of members reach out to me saying they're getting an error when trying to view some threads on affLIFT. The error page says Page Could Not Be Loaded and only happens on some threads.

I've included an example animation below that @dood sent me.

โœ… This issue seems to be related to your ad blocker.

If you are using an ad blocker (even the default one built into some browsers), it may cause this issue on threads that mention "ad" or "adcash").

Try adding afflift.com as an exception and if you are still having issues, simply disable your ad blocker.

I am hoping that the software the forum uses, XenForo, finds a fix for this in their next patch. It seems to be an issue they are aware of and I'm sure if there's something they can do natively to fix the issue, they will.

Thanks for not using ad blocker while using affLIFT! :D

Edu-Money
Also, 1000 bonus points to @dood for not only helping me solve this issue, but having 0 unread notifications/PMs ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿš€

I experienced this 3 weeks ago. I dont use adblock at all. After spending some time I regconized that my kaspersky caused it. I added afflift into the whitelist and it works

I have AdBlocker turned off for afflift.com from the start:

but even so, sometimes I can't open some URL-s. I have to hit a hard refresh (CTRL+F5) to get the page.

When I disable AdBlocker in Chrome completely, then it works :)

So my solution is to keep the AdBlocker as an extension, but in case I get errors like this I just hit CTRL+F5 and it work.

Guys, could you please not use words like "Ad" or "Ads" in your posts in the future ๐Ÿคฃ

I honestly don't understand why an affiliate marketer uses AdBlock?
I've always liked to see and be inspired by other ads, even the ones on youtube seem ok to me, to see what's in trend and to be inspired. Sometimes I sign up for free courses or webinars just to see what their monetization method is and how they are trying to make money.
I honestly don't understand if you're not passionate about commercials like me, why to install another program on your device that controls what you can see or not, sometimes you can miss some super interesting offers. But maybe I'm weirder. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I've always liked to see and be inspired by other ads, even the ones on youtube seem ok to me, to see what's in trend and to be inspired. Sometimes I sign up for free courses or webinars just to see what their monetization method is and how they are trying to make money.
I honestly don't understand if you're not passionate about commercials like me, why to install another program on your device that controls what you can see or not, sometimes you can miss some super interesting offers. But maybe I'm weirder. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
I use streaming websites for example and find it annoying having to close a million pop ads.

Regarding the error, I think this is a Chrome issue (I get this even with the adblock off). Edge has no such problems

I use streaming websites for example and find it annoying having to close a million pop ads.

Regarding the error, I think this is a Chrome issue (I get this even with the adblock off). Edge has no such problems
For me streaming sites are the best to spy because they use pop and in-page push ads, I use these two promotion methods at the moment so I really let the ad load every time. ๐Ÿ˜… I'm really weird ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I find it easier to read news portals without commercials :)

They are just filled with display ads, and it's annoying.

When I spy, I do it from incognito window and there is no AdBlocker there :)

Also I have a lot of sites on whitelist in AdBlocker so...

For me streaming sites are the best to spy because they use pop and in-page push ads, I use these two promotion methods at the moment so I really let the ad load every time. ๐Ÿ˜… I'm really weird ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Same here.
Biggest source of inspiration ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey!

A few days ago the same thing happened to me. I was trying to access Afflift from all the computers in my house, with different browsers and I got the same message:

I followed the steps in this thread, but in my case I don't have any Adblock active (except for Youtube ads), firewall or antivirus on my computer.
It was quite strange, given that from my mobile phone and using 4G data, I could access Afflift. So I thought of sharing the data from my mobile phone to my computer (creating a WIFI point), and in this case my computer was able to access Afflift perfectly.

This made me think that the problem was in my WIFI ROUTER at home. So, after resetting the DNS, clearing caches and resetting the router to factory settings, I still had the same problem... ๐Ÿฅฒ

I called directly to the customer service of my internet. Apparently my dynamic IP's, for some reason were blocking this website, so after a couple of days, these IP's changed and I was able to access Afflift normally. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope nothing similar happened to anyone, but just in case it can be of help, I leave this here. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey!

A few days ago the same thing happened to me. I was trying to access Afflift from all the computers in my house, with different browsers and I got the same message:

View attachment 29456

I followed the steps in this thread, but in my case I don't have any Adblock active (except for Youtube ads), firewall or antivirus on my computer.
It was quite strange, given that from my mobile phone and using 4G data, I could access Afflift. So I thought of sharing the data from my mobile phone to my computer (creating a WIFI point), and in this case my computer was able to access Afflift perfectly.

This made me think that the problem was in my WIFI ROUTER at home. So, after resetting the DNS, clearing caches and resetting the router to factory settings, I still had the same problem... ๐Ÿฅฒ

I called directly to the customer service of my internet. Apparently my dynamic IP's, for some reason were blocking this website, so after a couple of days, these IP's changed and I was able to access Afflift normally. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope nothing similar happened to anyone, but just in case it can be of help, I leave this here. ๐Ÿ™‚
Glad you got it sorted! :)