Guide Monetizer's top offers : What's Running Behind the Scenes! Feb 2024

Galaksion Contest

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
Finding monetizer offers has become increasingly challenging, especially every time i explain a new way to reveal it. However, I love challenges, so I've committed to tracking the top offers, disclosing whatever insights I can get from these offers, It's important to note that not every offer is guaranteed to be 100 % accurate; some may present multiple options with varying percentages, Each need testing to be 100 % sure.
I just read the data I got and according to my analysis, i say this monetizer offer is running x offer.

So what are the Top offers on monetizer?

111111-png.48857

This week top offers are mainly for the US, and they have been running for a long time, so chances of being caught by spy tools are high, even finding one accurate campaign will be enough..

1st two offers are for the same advertiser, and I have never seen that offer before, so I highly suspect that's not the offer running,
I have checked both adplexity and anstrex for name of the offer. There are no results for this, so I spread the search for all campaigns running for this advertiser, he is running the same

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!