Follow Along Making $1000/month with X

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
For the past few weeks, I've been playing around with the new X (formally Twitter). If you haven't seen my threads about it, you can find them here:

Since I'm dedicating some extra time to this little adventure, it makes sense to create a follow along and show you all what I am working on.

I am going to go into detail on the "X Playbook" I am creating for myself to increase my engagement, impressions, and revenue. Feel free to copy what I am doing!

My goal is to start earnings $1000/month from X. Some of the revenue will be combined with traffic I get from Facebook. There's no easy way for me to separate that based on my current setup and it doesn't matter to me. My focus will be X.

I am going to be using 3 strategies for monetization:
  • X Ads Revenue Share
  • Amazon Associates
  • Google AdSense
Other opportunities will probably arise as I work on this, but those 3 will be my main focus for now.

I'll keep the thread updated weekly with revenue (I plan to post revenue every Monday) and post throughout

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!