• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

How to promote content lockers using Youtube free traffic?

gizzmoo

Lurker
Hello affLIFTERS!
(Thread contain external url :unsure:)

I have done my researches recently I found that paid traffic is awesome and nearly the best when you compare with free traffic, isnt it?

But when you use paid traffic you have to have a testing budget before you start to see greens and you may find most of campaigns need atsleast $100+ for testing (the larger the testing budget the better the chance of having succesful campaign (correct me if am wrong).

For beginners (like me) mostly they dont have testing budgets, they may have few hundred dollars for surviving in

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!