• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

How to promote content lockers using Youtube free traffic?

AdsEmpire

gizzmoo

Contributor
Hello affLIFTERS!
(Thread contain external url :unsure:)

I have done my researches recently I found that paid traffic is awesome and nearly the best when you compare with free traffic, isnt it?

But when you use paid traffic you have to have a testing budget before you start to see greens and you may find most of campaigns need atsleast $100+ for testing (the larger the testing budget the better the chance of having succesful campaign (correct me if am wrong).

For beginners (like me) mostly they dont have testing budgets, they may have few hundred dollars for surviving in the industry, but not for running succesful campaigns.

So from my research I have discovered the better way to start is free ways or cheap ways (so I will replace money/cost with time and hardwork), here in affLIFT most of threads, case study, guides etc discuss in details about paid ads, those which are trying to explain about free traffic are not detailed enough for begginer to understand (I dont know why/ may be I didnt search well :unsure: ).

So yesterday i tried to search on google about free ways, I saw someone from Blackhatworld is selling

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!