Hello from India!

Geozo

cyb3rg3ar

Contributor
Hey everyone!

My name is Aman but I go by the name of cybergear(my gaming username haha). I will be graduating this year from college(CSE engineering) but was never really into it, just because everyone after highschool was getting into engineering, and I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life I just did what others were doing.

I was interested in computers though(playing around on the internet discovering new things etc.(made one awfull blog about a phone I had lul)made $25 bucks of off it never really grew it cause I was impatient, but now that I look back and see what's ahead. I feel like life is really really long and we should do things longterm and not worry if we are not getting results right away but I also wanted instant gratification for some reason and that's how I discovered paid traffic/ paid cpa etc. Ran some CPA offers via FB Ads made some $. But I stopped running FB after getting banned left and right also the rise in expense(i was promoting sweeps and app installs) + this gst thing in India We have to pay 18% extra on top of

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!