• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along First FA-pops then we'll see :)

RollerAds

Aiden L

Contributor
Traffic source: PopAds
Network: MOBIPIUM
Traffic type: Pop

Alreet guys, decided to start a follow along for both myself to monitor my progress but also for everyone else who is currently in my predicament (that being completely clueless on this whole AM jazz). Hopefully if I get stuck some of the more experienced affiliates in the ranks of Afflift may be able to direct me towards a solution.... or laugh at my struggles, (that's works too;)). i'm aiming to update this daily if possible, regarding to my progress or stagnation. I'm not expecting anything in terms of $$$ but I am expecting to come out slightly more knowledgeable than I began.

At this current moment I have signed up to MOBIPIUM, created a PopAds account along with a free bemob account. Once I received access to MOPIPIUM, I can begin embarking on my first serious attempt at a campaign.

Wish me luck, i'm going to need a :poop: ton of it.

Stay tuned
200.gif

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!