Campaign Segregation & Duplication = Fraud?

Edu-Money

Affyou

Grand Guru
I've been running Pops for about 12 years now, worked with almost ALL traffic platforms that have been around, and one simple rule that I have always been recommended and followed is to split test campaigns separately on individual geo, device/OS and maybe different OS versions too and duplicate campaigns when traffic dries out.
So, for example, if I run a utility campaign for Android that accepts worldwide traffic, I would launch around different 10 campaigns, each for a different geo, gather some data and then duplicate it into different campaigns on performing geos, CPA bids, OS versions, time of the day etc.

Last week, my account at Adcash faced a compliance issue for running multiple campaigns on CPA Target bidding for the same brand. It's a VPN app that accepts WW traffic, each country with a different payout ranging from $0.02 to $0.8. I started the offers couple of weeks back, and over a period of 5 days, I launched ~28 campaigns at Adcash, in ~24 different geos, practically each campaign with a different geo.

The reason for launching different campaigns?
1. Each geo has a different payout, hence a different CPA Goal that I want to put while launching

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!