• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

August Link Directory Contest - $1000 in Prizes

RollerAds

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's been a few months since we did a Link Directory Contest so it's time for another! This time, I am bumping up the prize pool to $1,000!

I will be paying out $1000 in prizes on Monday, August 31st. All you have to do to participate to get your hands on that prize money is post a rating/review for a traffic source, tracker, spy tool, landing page builder, affiliate network, or any other resource in our Link Directory!

I've been adding new resources to the directory every week including many new affiliate networks over the past month. So, take a look through all the lists and leave a rating/review for one of the companies you are working with to participate :)

Participation is easy:
  1. Browse through the Link Directory and find the listing for a resource you use or have used (for example, maybe you use the BeMob tracker?).
  2. Click the Leave a rating button (shown below).
  3. Choose your star rating (1-5 with 5 being best).
  4. Type in a helpful review about your experience with the product/service. There is a specific amount of characters you must use so please be as details as possible so it will help other members choose whether or not they want to use that product/service.
  5. Click Submit rating.
  6. Come back to this thread and tell us which listing you rated so we can take a look! :)
That's it βœ…

You can rate any/all of the services/tools you actually use with your affiliate marketing. Please be honest in your rating and detailed in your review. I will randomly choose 20 of the ratings/reviews that are posted during this contest and those winners will be announced and then paid their $50 prize via PayPal πŸš€

How to leave your own rating

The instructions are above, but here are screenshots for the steps:

Step 2:

Step 3/4/5:

Let me know if you have any questions. By reviewing the products/services you use, you are helping other members make educated decisions on what they should use. They will take your reviews seriously so I hope you will as well :)

And the winners are...

@reva05
@sarveshpandey89
@lexsabriel
@WayneGretzky
@akahma
@nonguruguy
@servandosilva
@ArielleT
@jimmyvanilla
@Add!c7ed
@Gregorydlc
@caleb
@Ahmed Ibrahim
@Abhishek Upadhyay
@affrabby
@rrarlando
@meetingingorkipark
@Mrtheone14
@Giedrius
@jairene

Last edited:
AdsEmpire
Just left a dozen of new ratings from platforms I've tested (or have been added) in the last 4 months :)

I do love our contests gets the creative juices flowing :p :cool:

I reviewed Zeydoo :)