Anstrex Giveaway - Happy 4th Birthday affLIFT πŸŽ‰

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
April 30th will mark 4 years since I launched affLIFT πŸŽ‰ πŸš€

To celebrate our 4th birthday, @Anstrex has agreed to giveaway 4 annual memberships! πŸ˜ƒ

I reached out to Anstrex because based on the data I have available, it is the most popular tool on the forum. Hiren, the owner of Anstrex, was kind enough to agree so now is your only chance to get Anstrex for 1 year for FREE! πŸ‘‡

βœ… How to enter the Anstrex giveaway​

Entering the giveaway is simple. Reply below with the link to a thread/post here on affLIFT from the past 4 years that you have gotten a lot of value from. You are only allowed to reply with a link once.

I will use Google Random Number Generator to randomly select the 4 winners next Friday, May 6th. Since we're giving away over $4000 in prizes, I will use Loom to record myself using the random number generator to get the winners when I announce them :)

The winners will get to choose which ad format they want their 1 year membership for.

Good luck!

Winners:​

@BOB92
@idohorizontech
@Krocks
@ousa

Click here to see where the winners were announced πŸ‘

Last edited:
AdsEmpire
April 30th will mark 4 years since I launched affLIFT πŸŽ‰ πŸš€

To celebrate our 4th birthday, @Anstrex has agreed to giveaway 4 annual memberships! πŸ˜ƒ

I reached out to Anstrex because based on the data I have available, it is the most popular tool on the forum. Hiren, the owner of Anstrex, was kind enough to agree so now is your only chance to get Anstrex for 1 year for FREE! πŸ‘‡

βœ… How to enter the Anstrex giveaway​

Entering the giveaway is simple. Reply below with the link to a thread/post here on affLIFT from the past 4 years that you have gotten a lot of value from. You are only allowed to reply with a link once.

I will use Google Random Number Generator to randomly select the 4 winners next Friday, May 6th. Since we're giving away over $4000 in prizes, I will use Loom to record myself using the random number generator to get the winners when I announce them :)

The winners will get to choose which ad format they want their 1 year membership for.

Good luck!

This post is one of the many that made it seriously clear to me that affLIFT was the REAL DEAL!! With this kind of engagement from successful affiliates - giving away a whole strategy, complete with a valuable landing page (and in reply to someone else's thread!!) - I knew I'd found a community that I could really grow with.

R.I.P. Jacky. You were one of the best of us.

This post is one of the many that made it seriously clear to me that affLIFT was the REAL DEAL!! With this kind of engagement from successful affiliates - giving away a whole strategy, complete with a valuable landing page (and in reply to someone else's thread!!) - I knew I'd found a community that I could really grow with.

R.I.P. Jacky. You were one of the best of us.
Damn, that is a great one and Jacky is missed big time.

There are so many that have helped me. Lots of stuff by @Nick and @DEADZ in particular. Too hard to choose so I will go with the "Best Of Afflift" post :love: