• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Looking for survey offers? InnovateDM is the affiliate network for you! They have their own in-house survey offers and are happy to work with you on payouts and conversion points!
    Register with InnovateDM

Follow Along Surveys + Zeydoo + ? = πŸš€πŸŒ•

Nick

Grand Guru
Community Leader
The affLIFT contests recently have been πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.

Just last month we wrapped up one with PropellerAds and now we're going right into another one with Zeydoo! I'm quite excited for this contest, as I've had a Zeydoo account for quite some time, but I've never actually run ANY traffic to their offers.

I've seen people totally killing it with their in-house survey offers (finance, betting, and dating) and so I think this contest is the perfect opportunity for me to give them a spin. 😎

🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds (for now)
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Kintura + Custom In-House
βœ… Affiliate Network:
Zeydoo
πŸ‘ Type of Offer:
Survey
πŸ’°

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!