Geozo

infotech

Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Zeropark
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Peerfly
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Sweeps in AU
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $1.40
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: No idea.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: How to optimize on zeropark. Making good landing pages. Choosing converting offers.

Reminds me of my initial days of starting content sites. It was overwhelming with information overload. I started out with a blog on "tech tips & tricks". It didn't even qualify for Adsense. Later on started a new Amazon affiliate site but they shut me down citing quality issues. 2 more duds followed them until a winner.

I think my paid traffic journey will follow a similar route but hoping that with Afflift community I learn faster & cut down on mistakes.

I'll consider this to be a successful campaign if I can figure things out. I was having a hard time setting up the tracker. Followed @Luke's tutorial for initial set up as I am using the same stack. I have added balance in Zeropark & started the campaign. Will post

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!