• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Time to go for push notifications

RollerAds

khalid ait sassi

Hello everyone hope your doing well and stay safe

Ok after running many smartlinks offers through using @Luke guide, i would like to thank you cuz it was really helpful and i enjoyed it really much

Now i think it's time to give push a try and some capmaigns hopfully to find a green offer maybe to be my first offer to run 😂😂

For promoting i will go with @Zeropark and @PropellerAds which i have already an account with propellerads but not with zeropark

My offers will be picked from these networks : Mobipium" i have an account in " / cpagrip "i have an account in " / Toroadvertising " i don't have an account in yet " , and i wish you to suggest me 2 more networks

My offers will be about " sweepstakes and download apps "

I will go for Tiers 2 and 3 and the cpa should be about " $0.5-$1.5"

Hope u can help me with in

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!