• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join PropellerAds today and promote your affiliate offers with some of the top performing push, pop, and interstitial traffic available!
    Join PropellerAds

Follow Along Survey Pop Intermediate Guide - Let's make the money rain

m10drabbit

Contributor
Since a lot of members in Afflift make a FA for them, so I think maybe I should jump in too :p

I was supposed to create a FA since Tuesday when I saw @agentf 's FA, I love competition lol... but then some Covid-19 cases appeared in my place so I have to help doctors take care of them. Luckily I'm still negative

Ok, enough chit chat, let's get to work.

1633197182838-png.21234

Step 1+2: Done

Step 3: This time I will use Peerlick as my tracker since they have very good deal for Afflift members

Attachments

• 1633197461897.png
    1633197461897.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 25
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!