Saikat1990
Super Contributor
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2020
- Messages
- 75
I am from India.Yes, I would definitely recommend turning off your VPN when you are registering places.
Are you using a VPN?

I am from India.Yes, I would definitely recommend turning off your VPN when you are registering places.
Are you using a VPN?
Can you send me a screenshot?
Weird. Haven't had that happen yet. Maybe try PropellerAds?After one week's communication with their staff, my account is still rejected because of security reasons... They said a few times my account should be ok, but every time when I tried to deposit, I was rejected (even without vpn)![]()
Thanks for the suggestion! But would it make it difficult to follow up with the guide because the campaign settings are different in propellerads?Weird. Haven't had that happen yet. Maybe try PropellerAds?![]()
It would be different for sure.But would it make it difficult to follow up with the guide because the campaign settings are different in propellerads?
Yes.If I can use propellerads, can I use other platforms? I would like to try out other platforms. Sorry for so many questions.
Great! Start with PopAds and then you can try the other platforms@Luke I finally solved the issue.
How did they solve your problem? It sounds like the same thing that is happening to me.@Luke I finally solved the issue.
The message I got was different from yours. They told me to email their staff first, so I emailed them. They said I shouldn't use VPN and I should use a different browser. I followed their instructions but still couldn't make my deposit. After a few back and forth emails, I was ready to give up. Then, one day I happened in McDonald's and used their wifi. Bingo, it worked. So I guess my mobile and computer share the same network, so they ban my IP.How did they solve your problem? It sounds like the same thing that is happening to me.
Hi,The message I got was different from yours. They told me to email their staff first, so I emailed them. They said I shouldn't use VPN and I should use a different browser. I followed their instructions but still couldn't make my deposit. After a few back and forth emails, I was ready to give up. Then, one day I happened in McDonald's and used their wifi. Bingo, it worked. So I guess my mobile and computer share the same network, so they ban my IP.
Is your Paypal account verified?
Try spying manually or using Adplexity to get data fasterHow i'll find landing pages of 1 click or 2 click offers for popunder ads?
I recommend testing out the ones on MonetizerHow i'll find landing pages of 1 click or 2 click offers for popunder ads?
Try a different browser?I'm having the same issue as post #48 with PopAds when I try to make a deposit
Where?Hi should I select Pops as my traffic and what should I select as my vertical?


