• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join MOBIPIUM and get access to the best performing Carrier Billing, Dating and Push Notifications Offers on the market.
    Join MOBIPIUM today!

Guide Setting up MOBIPIUM on BeMob

Luke

Admin
Staff member
I've had a few people ask so I thought I would create a quick guide on how to setup MOBIPIUM on BeMob.

First, you need to add MOBIPIUM as an Affiliate Network in BeMob:

screen-shot-2019-07-19-at-3-28-47-pm-png.4953

They do not have a template for it. Create a new Affiliate Network and enter what I put above. I use cid as the click ID. We'll add that to MOBIPIUM too. Copy your postback and open up the Pixel page on your MOBIPIUM dashboard:

screen-shot-2019-07-19-at-3-31-05-pm-png.4955

Paste your postback into the callback URL as I showed above. Change the cid=REPLACE to {tid}

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!