Repeat Pops Guide VS Go Survey Pops? Asking a bit of advice.

Edu-Money

ChrisIsFior

Contributor
hey all!

A random ask for advice: I went through Beginner's Course and nailed it to green "a bit", then AP decreased, I didn't notice and got back into red.
On the other hand I *think* I learnt all that Luke's wanted to convey. but I didn't open a follow along with it.

So I was thinking to do another run wtih PopAds + MOBIPIUM, with another tracker. (clickflare or SKRO)

So now I'd like to hear from more experienced fellows:

Do you think is a good thing going through the Beginners course a second time and make a FA with that?

or, having learnt the basics Luke wanted to convey,

should I go straight to the intermediate course with some "real" offers to start ramping up skills and put effort in getting green something better?

If there's a way I can make Smartlinks + PopAds + Suggestions from you in the FA+advices from AM at Mobipium get me in green I'll do it right away, but If it isn't worth the effort or the stable green isn't doable for the nature of its semplicity... I'd go directly on the second course... what you all think? thanks

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!