• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Question about testing traffic quality?

CrakRevenue

vdragnev7

Lurker
Hello guys, I am a new member of this community and it's great to be part of a place where there are so many successful people and people who struggle to reach that level. I am about to start a journey really soon and use Propeller Ads for traffic source and Direct link Monetizer offers as in Luke's guides. However, I'd like to tell you how I plan to test the traffic and hopefully you would give me some advice if it's fine. I am going to use direct linking but before I start my campaign I am gonna create test campaign where I am going to use landing page to test the traffic quality for a specific country. So I will create a simple landing page with CTA button that leads to random bit.ly link where I will check for bot clicks and I am going to implement the following simple javascript In the HTML:

Code:
<script  type='text/javascript'>
    function redir(){
              window.location.replace('offerlink');
              }
              </script>

<body  onload="setTimeout(redir, 200);">

So I assume a normal user won't have time to click the CTA so therefore it will be redirected to the offer and I check

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!