• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Question about testing traffic quality?

Edu-Money

vdragnev7

Lurker
Hello guys, I am a new member of this community and it's great to be part of a place where there are so many successful people and people who struggle to reach that level. I am about to start a journey really soon and use Propeller Ads for traffic source and Direct link Monetizer offers as in Luke's guides. However, I'd like to tell you how I plan to test the traffic and hopefully you would give me some advice if it's fine. I am going to use direct linking but before I start my campaign I am gonna create test campaign where I am going to use landing page to test the traffic quality for a specific country. So I will create a simple landing page with CTA button that leads to random bit.ly link where I will check for bot clicks and I am going to implement the following simple javascript In the HTML:

Code:
<script  type='text/javascript'>
    function redir(){
              window.location.replace('offerlink');
              }
              </script>

<body  onload="setTimeout(redir, 200);">

So I assume a normal user won't have time to click the CTA so therefore it will be redirected to the offer and I check

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!