Search and Embed 1 Billion+ E-commerce Affiliate Offers. Simplify Workflow and Maximize Revenues.

Question about a banned FB ad account

Facebook & Google Agency Accounts

Red_Hand

Contributor
So during lockdown in the UK I finally decided to try my hand at affiliate marketing and at the time Facebook ads were the big thing, found a product I wanted to promote (POD jewellry), created an ad for it and launched, took MINUTES for my business manager account, which is linked to my personal account to get permanently banned, there wasn't even a reason provided just told that the decision was final and I had no right to appeal. If I recall I was asked to prove my ID (which I did) and jumped through numerous hoops before I could even run any ads

So Fiverr is full of listings offering "Verified BM + Profile" services at a seemingly reasonable cost, my question is are these services worth it? Or are they outright scams? Anyone suggest any other way I can get back on

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!