Push Notification Landing Page - 4 Points of Monetization

Adsterra
@Nick Nice. Got it. Me likes Monetizer, so I'll be starting with them.

@Luke Thanks for the great post. Inspiring.

A couple-three weeks ago I ran a campaign in ZP with 7 individual push sub offers from a particular affl network for a given geo, as well as testing their smartlink. I had gotten a handful of good conversions on these individual offers, but I was still wrestling with postback headaches, so dropped it.

The CR was better than for the smartlink (I tested all.) So went back to them.

Spent over $20 for zero conversions on the new campaign, which made me say shucks. (...Well, something similar.) My Affl rep said I need to use the smartlink.

So, I'm sold on the idea of running a handful of my own push sub landers and daisy-chaining them (along with CPA offer redirects), and just plugging in the push sub smartlinks.

It's forcing me to really dig in with getting the landers set up quickly, adding scripts, links, etc.

MGID
@Nick Nice. Got it. Me likes Monetizer, so I'll be starting with them.

@Luke Thanks for the great post. Inspiring.

A couple-three weeks ago I ran a campaign in ZP with 7 individual push sub offers from a particular affl network for a given geo, as well as testing their smartlink. I had gotten a handful of good conversions on these individual offers, but I was still wrestling with postback headaches, so dropped it.

The CR was better than for the smartlink (I tested all.) So went back to them.

Spent over $20 for zero conversions on the new campaign, which made me say shucks. (...Well, something similar.) My Affl rep said I need to use the smartlink.

So, I'm sold on the idea of running a handful of my own push sub landers and daisy-chaining them (along with CPA offer redirects), and just plugging in the push sub smartlinks.

It's forcing me to really dig in with getting the landers set up quickly, adding scripts, links, etc.
It sounds like this might be a good opportunity to test the Evadav push as a publisher and create a follow along for our contest this month :D

Can you tell us how you went about this Luke. What was the criteria you used for Adplexity?
Use AdPlexity mobile and sort by received most traffic:

You will see a bunch of push sub landing pages are driving a lot of traffic using mobile pop traffic :)

So you don't set the "Days Running" to say, 7 to be sure it's a successful campaign?

I suppose in a way getting the most traffic would imply they have been running successfully.

I was quite surprised to see that there were 227 offers from MaxBounty, but when I checked the ones that had been running for a minimum of three weeks there were only 36 left.

So statistically we could say that there is only a 16 percent chance of any given MB campaign running profitably for over 3 weeks. And how many of the remaining could be institutional?
I welcome your thoughts on this.

Hi @Luke I probably read this post about 20 times to try to figure out what's going on. I am beginning to see the 4 points. From your LP, if you are sending them to Monetizer or Evadav, are they seeing another Allow/Deny lander? I assume when you say you can send them to a CPA offer, are you talking about any CPA offer? It looks like ClickDealer (for one) has some pretty good revenue for push suscriptions i.e., $0.40-$0.56. Is that the same thing?

Last edited:
Hi!

I don't, since those are just embedded Youtube videos, I guess Youtube compensates them. I don't host a single music video on albumsdepot.com :)
Hi , are you sure YT compensates artists for embedded videos too because if not you are making money out of ads but those that created the music with big effort gets nothing. I mean sure not a "guess". Very nice site though. Tx

Hi , are you sure YT compensates artists for embedded videos too because if not you are making money out of ads but those that created the music with big effort gets nothing. I mean sure not a "guess". Very nice site though. Tx

Yes, I'm sure. I had a few videos uploaded to YT, and I used music in the background that was not mine. A got a notification saying that I can't monetize that video, because the revenue will be split between YT and the artist.

Yes, I'm sure. I had a few videos uploaded to YT, and I used music in the background that was not mine. A got a notification saying that I can't monetize that video, because the revenue will be split between YT and the artist.
Ok let me explain...like the majority of people that use at their own benefit content that costed effort and money to others you seem to be in good faith in your superficial approach. The money yt pays to artists come sfrom splitting of advertising. When you embed a video ( and 99% of time is played on site ) yt cant run any ads and pay split% infact you do this and monetize ads with the traffic generated by other people contents. In theory you should split your income with the artists but that's quite pragmatically impossible as music industry is hostage of its own rules and theres very little flexibility on copyright ... blockchain adoption will change that but for now you are infringing some rights. I was about to buy a website identical to yours on flippa as i wanted to test a project , maybe you can help with this, dunno. Think email is in some info space ( no intention to detract from forum just guess no one is interested in music business here ). Best

I'm very curious about ... Is it profitable to collect push subscribers? that is, if a subscriber didn't cancel it, does it bring us lifelong earnings?

I'm very curious about ... Is it profitable to collect push subscribers? that is, if a subscriber didn't cancel it, does it bring us lifelong earnings?
Nope, there's a life span for subs. Some subscribe for long periods some cancel right after the first push ad they see. At Monetizer it's called Sub Life Time Value LTV.

Nope, there's a life span for subs. Some subscribe for long periods some cancel right after the first push ad they see. At Monetizer it's called Sub Life Time Value LTV.
[/ALINTI]

It doesn't make sense to collect push subscribers at the time. how can we learn these times?

I gave propellerads traffic to datspush made approx 90 USD but they closed account and made revenue 0.
they said traffic is fraud.
also not giving any explanation.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11.5 KB · Views: 652
I gave propellerads traffic to datspush made approx 90 USD but they closed account and made revenue 0.
they said traffic is fraud.
also not giving any explanation.
Ah, that's a shame. I've had @DatsPush do this to me as well. One of the benefits of doing the revshare is you avoid issues like this. But, overall, I am growing weary of DatsPush CPA model.