• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join iMonetizeIt and get access to their CPA Marketplace + Smartlink. Both adult and mainstream offers including sweeps!

Follow Along PropellerAds' contest - Traffic Company's IVR Smartlink

Pablo T

Super Contributor

Pablo T's PropellerAds Contest Follow Along

🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds Popunder
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅ Affiliate Network: Traffic Company
👍 Type of Offer: IVR Win Prize Smartlink
💰 Offer Payout: Revshare
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: The SmartLink was recommended by my AM and IVR offers from TC were recommended by @DEADZ
🔍 I am unsure about: the geos that are successful on TC's side tend to have low volumes on PropellerAds. I'll try to choose only recommended geos with high volume and low CPM rate on PropellerAds' traffic chart

My goal during this follow along will be to test Traffic Company's IVR Smartlink in several different

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!