Follow Along NoisyBoy's Bing Ads/Microsoft Ads Affiliate FA - Let's Get this Jumpin'!

Edu-Money

noisyboy

Grand Guru
I've been wanting to do this for a while since I like the idea of how targeted search traffic is, and I reckon it'd be easy to convert this type of traffic once I find a quality offer + the right keywords. Although I don't have much experience running search campaigns, I believe my years of experience as an SEO should help a bit.

I will start from square one with this FA as I don't know jackshit about how Microsoft Ads work: their policies, bidding strategies, selecting keywords, how to set up tracking, how to avoid getting banned etc. My first priority will be to not get banned. I have already set up an account, but I've not decided on what kind of offer/vertical I should go for.

microsoft-ads-png.44454

I've heard brand bidding on popular affiliate products could work given that the vendors allow it, but I reckon it'd be a little more competitive since it's quite easy to get set up and there are only so many keywords you can target for a single product.

Targeting generic keywords + building an email list could also work, but it's gonna take time to see results. Not sure

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!