Follow Along My take on the MVAS offer

Adsterra

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
As you have no doubt seen a couple of my fellow CL's have started an FA this month so here is my pop at this

Traffic Source: Haven't decided yet
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Booby Track v0.5 (BETA)
βœ… Affiliate Network: Golden Goose + Mobidea (if I get approved!!)
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Carrier billing/MVAS
πŸ’° Offer Payout: around $0.8
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: In all honestly I don't but if you never try you'll never know!
πŸ” I am unsure about: Pretty much anything to do with the GG system, I mean what the hell are these GG's ffs and why the hell would i want to be paid in them? Also, how come there is a conversion from RUB to USD AND a conversion from USD to RUB, surely you only need to convert one way???

This FA is outside my normal niche's so had to spend ages on trying to sort some landers to work in my setup, which honestly took waaay longer than it should have!

I decided to start with push but will probably try out pops too as I have been mostly focused on those of late.

Still sorting one last lander and waiting for @Mobidea approval which hopefully won't take too

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!