Looking for dating offers that go straight to registration (no prelanders!)

Edu-Money

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
For some reason, every dating offer lately has a prelander. Or, worse, they simply rotate a bunch of prelanders without giving you any control over it.

For example, I recently signed up for Mirelia Networks and was optimistic I would be able to link to their registration page for their offers (they even have a "DeepLink" feature but I am not sure what that does). And, they have a great looking offer that I was really excited to try:

1674851116665-png.34890

Instead, my links go to landing pages like this:

1674851154551-png.34891

I don't care where they send the user after the conversion, but if I am using my own prelanders, why do I need to send a visitor to something like this?

Anyway, I am not trying to pick on Mirelia. Literally almost every dating offer does this. I am actually promoting Mirelia and I've recently started seeing some good results.

But, I am looking for dating offers that go to the registration page. I will use my own prelanders to prequalify the user and get them excited to register.

If you have a dating offer that goes straight to the registration, post it below and I will run it!

Thanks

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!