• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along Journey to $50/day with EvaDav Push Subscriptions

1win

WealthyPlayboi

Grand Guru
my Binom license expires in a few days
A few days ago a payment processor released funds they’ve held for 6 months. It was just enough to pay for a new Binom license😏

Going forward I'll keep my FA’s to a few hundred words and I’ll try to update my threads more frequently. I’ll make each post a shorter read and if it's over 1-2 mins, I’ll include the read time.

Why I'm continuing with push subs?
  • Low risk, high reward/potential
  • Longer-term/somewhat stable campaigns
  • Achieving this goal will be a great transition to scaling to higher payout offers
  • Started getting the hang of them and I’m looking to further hone my skills, build in public, etc
  • It seems like it is what most affiliates (beginners) ARENT doing/focusing on. They're all too busy thinking they're dead, aren't worth the effort, etc.
🎯 Traffic Source: PopAds (maybe others eventually)
🔧 Tracking Tool: Binom
🏢 Affiliate Network: EvaDav
🫴Type of Offer: Push Notifications
💰 Offer Payout: < $0.13
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: I know what I'm doing more than ever, I have somewhat of a plan/strategy, and of course, affLIFT.
🔍 I am

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!