How much traffic are you losing by using a tracker?

Edu-Money

PetrPropellerAds

VIP
Partner
Hey guys,

I wanted to talk about something related to Pop traffic that I've noticed lately. It seems that with increasing latency due to slow internet connections, slow devices, and slow redirects, we're experiencing significant losses in key metrics. Most users don't utilize the redirectless feature, which is available in trackers like Voluum and Bemob. As a result, they add an extra redirect to every impression they buy through their tracker.

I've conducted numerous internal experiments myself and have seen substantial drops in CR (conversion rate) across all trackers, especially with stand-alone trackers like Binom and Keitaro. The magnitude of the drop varies depending on the geo. In the US, the drop isn't as significant as what I've witnessed in India or Indonesia.

My question to all of you is: Have any of you conducted A/B experiments by purchasing traffic both through a tracker and directly? Are you experiencing this problem as well?

Looking

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!