Galaksion Contest - $4,000 in Prizes!

Edu-Money

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
We've partnered up with my friends at Galaksion (@Galaksion) and we will be hosting a massive contest for the 4 next weeks with $4,000 in cash prizes!

The prizes will be broken up into 2 categories that I will explain below, but participation in the contest is very easy and every member of affLIFT should be able to participate and win some cash πŸ˜„ πŸ€‘ πŸ† πŸš€

▢️ GALAKSION CONTEST DETAILS

Similar to our previous contests, this contest is 4 weeks long. The contest begins today (July 3rd) and ends on Tuesday, August 1st. There are $4,000 in prizes that will be paid to the winners via PayPal after they are announced on Tuesday, August 8th.

IMPORTANT: the poll to find the Community Favorite winners will be created on Tuesday, August 1st and all participants are encouraged to update their follow alongs at least until that date. However, no follow along created after Saturday, July 29th will be considered valid for the contest participation.

πŸ’° THE PRIZES

For this contest, we have a cash prize for everyone who participates and 3 special prizes for the follow alongs that get the most interest (and votes) from the community. You can win up to $1,000 simply for posting about your Galaksion campaign here on affLIFT!

COMMUNITY FAVORITES - $2,000

The Community Favorite award will be given to 3 participants chosen by the affLIFT community. We will create a poll with all the participating follow along threads that qualify on Tuesday, August 1st. All members of the community with have an opportunity to vote for their favorite follow along and the 3 members with the most votes will be awarded a Community Favorite prize based on their number of votes:

1st - $1,000
2nd - $600
3rd - $400

PARTICIPATION TROPHY - $2,000 (split up)

The Participation Trophy award will be given to every person who participates in the contest that creates at least 1 follow along thread that qualifies as an entry into the contest except for the Community Favorite winners above. I've outlined what is required for qualification below. The total prize pool of $2,000 will be split up among the participates (for example, if we have 20 participants that qualify, each will receive $100).

βœ… HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Participation in our contests here on affLIFT is easy. The goal is to help you and encourage you to take action. You can participate in the contest just by creating a follow along thread/campaign using Galaksion!

Your follow along can be for any ad format on Galaksion.

Here are the steps for qualification:

1. Sign up for GalaksionπŸ‘¨β€πŸš€
  2. Make a deposit with bonus code AFFLIFTNEW15 ($100 minimum) (if you already have an account with a balance, you can use promo code AFFLIFTPRO15).
  3. Create a campaign on Galaksion (any ad format is fine but only mainstream offers)
  4. Create Follow Along thread in either our Push Notification Forum, Pops Forum, or Native Forum depending on the ad format you use.
  5. Reply to this thread with a link to your follow along thread.
  6. Post at least 5 updates in your thread about how your campaign is running (be as detailed as possible).
  7. You must spend at least $100 total on your campaign(s) for your follow along or it will not count as a participating follow along.
That's it! Continue to update your thread with how your campaign is going and any questions you have or things you've found that might be helpful to other members about running your campaign on Galaksion.

IMPORTANT: You are only allowed to participate in this contest using 1 affLIFT account. Anyone caught with multiple accounts that are participating or voting in the contest will be disqualified (and banned).

πŸŽ‰ FOLLOW ALONG THREAD PARTICIPANTS

Here are the follow alongs created for the contest!

❓ GALAKSION HELP​

The team at Galaksion and I are both here to help. I highly recommend trying their pop traffic using their CPA bid model. You can find more information about it here:

Thanks again to @Galaksion for hosting this contest here on affLIFT. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Geozo
I believe our members are going to have quite a bit of success with Galaksion and this contest. I've done pretty well with them over the past few years and posted a few times about them...

This thread is also filled with good info:

I'll be doing some more follow alongs this month as examples πŸ‘

Make a deposit with bonus code AFFLIFTNEW15 ($100 minimum) (if you already have an account with a balance, you can use promo code AFFLIFTPRO15).
I recently created account but haven't deposited money yet.

How much bonus credit this coupon will provide?

If any other coupon provides more bonus credit then can it be used?

I like their traffic quality and support, but their CPA algorithm is not really much efficient when it comes to spending the test budget. So if you are not sure about your offer/campaign/funnel, make sure to test your campaign on CPM first. I spent unnecessary amounts of money testing unproven campaigns on CPA.

Does it have to be a new FA or can I continue my current FA but test with galaksion?
You will need to create a new follow along for the contest.

I recently created account but haven't deposited money yet.

How much bonus credit this coupon will provide?

If any other coupon provides more bonus credit then can it be used?
If you never deposited then you should use AFFLIFTNEW15. You can use whatever coupon you want (the coupon is not required to participate).