Follow Along Living the Affiliate Dream - Running Dating & Utilities on Pops - Galaksion Contest

1win

John

Super Contributor
๐Ÿšฆ Traffic Source: Galaksion - Pops
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Voluum
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: I am going to run some dating and utilities.
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: > $5 USD
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:

I have always wanted to live the affiliate dream of running dating and utilities on pops. I approach everything like an offer owner and that makes me want to overcomplicate everything. I am going to turn off my offer owner brain (as much as possible) and keep this campaign as simple and basic as I can.

Here's my approach:
I am going to resist the urge to make my own landers. That's the offer owner's job. Not mine.
I am going to focus on sending pop traffic to the offer. I do not want to be tempted by making my own push creatives. The ones Galaksion provides have typos and I do not want to be tempted into correcting them.
I am not going to bother with collecting data. No push subscribers or emails will be captured here. There will be no pixel for retargeting.
I am going to aggressively focus on spending as little money so I can eek out

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!