Exploring Google's Recent Changes: A Few Questions for the Community

RollerAds

Mateusz

Super Contributor
Hello Afflift community! I hope you're all doing well. I've recently kicked off my SEO follow-along (you can check it out here) and I'm eager to elevate the SEO discussions on our forum. I have a couple of questions for you.

Given the dynamic nature of Google's algorithm, with five updates in the past four months and one currently rolling out, I'm curious about how these changes have impacted your organic traffic and rankings as website owners. Personally, I've seen positive effects from the latest update on one of my sites, but I'm keen to hear your experiences.

For everyone, have you noticed shifts in search results?
It seems like many of us, myself included, have observed a decline in search result quality. Some search terms yield results featuring subpar AI-generated or stolen content at the top, overshadowing genuinely valuable content that's buried at the bottom.

Lastly, do you still trust Google to provide reliable results, or do you find yourself seeking important information elsewhere, perhaps in Reddit or Facebook groups? Personally, I've found better results and higher-quality content in these alternative spaces.

Let's dive into this discussion and share our insights to navigate the ever-evolving

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!