Displaying different content by country

RollerAds

zeodo

Super Contributor
I have a few sites that get worldwide traffic from search engines and organic sources. There is no tracker. I want to display different ads and content on these sites depending on the user's country as some networks perform better with specific countries.

I used a free maxmind database and php years ago, which wouldn't work well today because it's very outdated. I searched around and couldn't get the few updated geoIP.dat files to work with the geoip.inc and php code.

Geoplugin.com would be perfect, but these sites will get very popular a few times per month and would most likely get limited. They do have a premium service so I won't get limited at $22 a month but I would still have to rely on there servers being up 100%. Similar, more premium services would cost to much as they charge per hit.

Any ideas on how this can be done? Has anyone used Geoplugin with

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!