• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

BeMob campaigns always include the same problematic Zone ID

Galaksion Contest

AffiliateNate

Contributor
@BeMob

In every PropellerAds campaign that I run, BeMob always includes fake data from the same faulty Zone ID that doesn't appear in my PropellerAds data. This Zone ID always throws off my profits big time. For example, below you can see the reported profit is $-41.952, even though I actually only spent ~$10 on this campaign. I can manually 'exclude' this Zone ID from a campaign - and I do every time - but it is becoming repetitive.

Is there a way to automatically filter out Zone ID's without having to pay for any add ons?

1697939731851-png.44462

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!