Zeydoo Follow Along Contest - $2,000 in Prizes - Post a Follow Along to Participate

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
We're doing back-to-back contests and I'm excited to announce that the contest for the next month will be with my friends at M! :)

We have $2,000 in prizes available as well as some potential bonuses. You can find all the information below 👇

Start Date: Monday, April 19th
Voting for winners starts: May 14th
End Date: Friday, May 21st

💰 Zeydoo Contest Prizes​

• The best follow along: $1000
  • 2nd place: $600
  • 3rd place: $400
  • Zeydoo’s Favorite - $200 bonus for working with surveys niche (offers #2025, #2058, #2061 at Zeydoo) and creating a follow-along thread with one of them. The team will select an author who is not among the Top three and will award him.
  • Most active participants can also get a higher rate for a chosen offer if they’ve already worked with the niche and will show their stats to the support manager at Zeydoo.

✅ Best Zeydoo Follow Along​

On May 14th, I will create a thread with a poll where you can pick your favorite follow along from the contest. The voting will last 1 week and on Friday, May 21st, the winners of the top 3 prizes will be based on the number of votes received in the poll.

❤️ Zeydoo’s Favorite​

If a participant creates a thread at affLIFT about the specific niche - surveys offers #2025, #2058, #2061 at Zeydoo - he can get additional + $200 if Zeydoo chooses him as their favorite!

Zeydoo’s Favorite Award will be given to participants chosen by Zeydoo’s Team. The award can be won by authors who qualified to be included in the poll for the top follow along excluding the top 3.

The offers that can be promoted for this bonus are:
You can promote any offer from Zeydoo to participate in the contest. These offers are available for the special bonus.

🏃‍♂️ Most Active Participants​

Zeydoo is also giving higher rates for the interesting offers for the most active participants in discussions for that contest. If you want to get a prize - choose an offer at the vertical you’ve previously worked with, show a screenshot of your stats and get a higher rate at Zeydoo for that offer. The participant also needs to comment in follow along threads, ask questions and help all the participants. Please note that all your comments should be informative and helpful to get the reward. The team and I will choose the winners.

The bonus will be valid until May 15th.

⭐ How to Participate​

Participating in this contest is easy. Simply follow these steps.
  1. Sign up at Zeydoo (if you’re already Signed Up at Zeydoo just skip this step and go to the next one).
  2. Choose an interesting vertical among wide Zeydoo’s niches and choose your offer. Pay attention to Survey offers, they have really high CR.
  3. Create Follow Along thread on the forum depending on the ad format you use (template here).
  4. Reply to this thread with a link to your follow along thread.
  5. Post at least 4 updates in your thread about how your campaign is running (be as detailed as possible).
  6. The best follow alongs can be posted on the official Zeydoo channel.
That’s it! The @Zeydoo team will be here to help you and answer all your questions as well 🚀

🚀 Participating Follow Alongs​

Here is a list of all the participating follow alongs:

🏆 The Winners​

The poll was created to find the winning follow alongs and they were announced!

The winners are:

🥇 @Nick - $1000
🥈 @Shifu - $600
🥉 @Ahmed Ibrahim - $400

Thank you everyone for participating and thank you Zeydoo for the awesome contest! 🚀

Last edited:
kaminari
BTW, Zeydoo is very newbie/beginner friendly. So, if you are looking for a new affiliate network to grab some great offers from, definitely sign up (whether you plan to participate or not) 👍

I'm going to setup all 3 of their "Favorite" offers on some CPA campaigns with Adsterra, Galaksion, and Clickadu later today for my first follow along :D

Thanks @Luke for continuing to bring these contests. I have a Zeydoo account just sitting there but never ran anything seriously from there. It would be a good opportunity to test some of their offers. :)
Good to hear. I've been running some of their offers on-and-off since shortly after they first were mentioned here on affLIFT and I've been pleased 👍

Zeydoo has been solid these last couple of months. Especially with those Survey offers which I feel like everyone must test.

Besides Surveys Anroid Utility Apps, VPN and some Carrier Billing offers has been great as well.

I am almost done with 75k target in their Lucky Blue Contest, great to see Zeydoo's presence here on affLIFT.

Hope this fresh stats screenshot will have people start taking Zeydoo seriously.

Last edited:
This one looks interesting! @Zeydoo do you have a top offer list for the participants you could post here?
Hi,

Thanks for your question :) Could you please clarify, in what verticals at Zeydoo you're mostly interested? We'll prepare the list of the relevant offers :)

Have a great day!

Zeydoo has been solid these last couple of months. Especially with those Survey offers which I feel like everyone must test.

Besides Surveys Anroid Utility Apps, VPN and some Carrier Billing offers has been great as well.

I am almost done with 75k target in their Lucky Blue Contest, great to see Zeydoo's presence here on affLIFT.

Hope this fresh stats screenshot will have people start taking Zeydoo seriously.
View attachment 17819
Sooo.... follow along for the contest incoming?!? ;)

Hi,

Thanks for your question :) Could you please clarify, in what verticals at Zeydoo you're mostly interested? We'll prepare the list of the relevant offers :)

Have a great day!
Either just a general list from all verticals or if you want to put like top 10 from each vertical to incite people here to participate would be great too. Up to you :)

View attachment 17819

Insane, nice!