• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along Zeydoo Contest - Survey offers + CPI offer + PPV

Ronald V.

Super Contributor
🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds SmartCPM
🔧 Tracking Tool: Binom
✅ Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
👍 Type of Offer: CPL Survey & CPI
💰 Offer Payout: Variable
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: These are proven offers that are doing well on Zeydoo and I have seen that many people are running them with good performance.
🔍 I am unsure about: I don't know if the SmartCPM model could work well with these offers, but I hope it does.

Hello everybody,

I am testing the Survey offers for Tier 2 and 3 countries, I also add a CPI offer to

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!